PAPER STREET PLAY is Pascack Valley’s only children’s indoor playground which offers child-sized playhouses for imaginative play. We have carefully chosen structures that reflect our community, giving children the opportunity to be just like the adults in their lives, in a world just their size! There is a house with a fenced yard for soft play, market, animal hospital, diner, and a police car! Each structure has been built with high-quality craftsmanship and features items that bring children’s imaginations to life.
COVID-19 Update (As of 4/1/22)
We understand and respect that families have varying levels of comfort when it comes to masks. However, based on booking activity over the last 30 days, we will no longer be offering masks required over 2 sessions. All sessions will be MASKS OPTIONAL, including special events. Our staff and class instructors will also use their own discretion, unless required by a host for a private play or event. Please see the following updates:
1. Mon-Thurs: We will sanitize toys after each session and clean the entire space at the end of the day. Fri-Sun and School Breaks: Toys will be sanitized prior to any private parties. For open sessions, toys will be collected throughout the day to be sanitized, but may not be returned "home" to their spot. High touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned.
2. Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome, subject to capacity. We hate to turn people away, but as a smaller space, we need to ensure children and guests are able to play and enjoy the space comfortably. There is a max of 10 admissions during open play times and music + play. There is a max of 8 admissions for art and cookie classes. See #3 for additional adults.
3. Each admission includes one child, one adult, and one non-walking infant sibling. One additional adult per admission for an additional $5 at check-in.
4. All private play and parties will be masks optional, unless otherwise requested by the host. Private play is welcome by request and is not limited to the scheduled session times.
5. Outdoor classes are always masks optional. Indoor classes are masks optional unless specified. Outdoor classes will resume Spring 2022.
We hope our guests can respect and appreciate this decision and continue to join us for play in a way they see fit for their family. If anyone in your party does not feel well or exhibits any symptoms, please call to reschedule to ensure the comfort and safety of other guests and our staff. As State requirements evolve, we will update this section accordingly.
Please be patient and kind as we continue to navigate day-to-day operations during COVID-19. Thank you for your continued support.
Maximize play and minimize contact by signing your waiver before you arrive!