1. DEPOSIT. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. If indoor dining is not allowed at the time of your event or there are any other state mandates which restrict essential elements of your party, you have the option to proceed with private play only or rescheduling, with 48 hours notice.
2. CAPACITY. The number of children/adults included and price for additional guests are listed in the package details and charged accordingly at the end of your event. Infants who are not yet walking are not included in the total count.
SIMPLE & PLUS: The number in your party should not exceed 32 people, with a maximum of 16 children. For PLUS packages, your final headcount for participating children may be due up to seven (7) days before your event.
DIY: The number in your party should not exceed 24 people, with a maximum of 16 children.
3. MASKS. Masks are optional for all guests, unless otherwise requested by the host.
4. WAIVERS. A waiver must be signed for every child attending the event by a responsible guardian. Please have your guests visit paperstreetplay.com/waivers prior to the event. Additionally, on the day of your event, your guests may be asked a short questionnaire as a precaution to COVID-19.
5. SET UP & CLEAN UP. Host may arrive 15 minutes prior to decorate the alcove using simple decorations, with the assistance of one staff member.
SET UP: Command hooks are placed throughout for your convenience. Permanent adhesives or items that will damage the walls, such as push pins, may not be used. Request additional time for set-up at an additional charge; availability not guaranteed.
CLEAN UP: Food and cake should be completed 15 minutes prior to the end of your event as clean up of personal items may begin, to allow sufficient time for staff clean up.
6. FOOD. Please note we do not have a refrigerator; perishables or ice cream are not recommended, unless it can be delivered during your event. Simple foods are recommended; sternos/chafing dishes or other items used for heating may not be used on site.
Please fill out the form below to request a date and time. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your cooperation!